Welcome back Maplebrook Dental family! We’re pleased to announce we’re back in business; however, it won’t be “business as usual” as we adapt to the new necessary changes within our office and our team. As of June 9th, we’ve been able to open our doors to the public again and, though we followed strict protocols before, we’ve implemented even stricter rules to ensure everyone is kept safe. Here’s what you can expect at your next appointment:
- Before every workday begins, our team will undergo a COVID screening test to ensure they’re free of symptoms and we expect our patients to consent to these tests as well.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we’ll notify you via text message when you can come in and kindly ask that you wear a mask. Should you not have your own, we’ll provide one for you as well as shoe covers and hand sanitizer at the door.
- Our rooms are sealed and fully equipped with the latest air purifier technology that produces high volume suctions to clean the air of germs (and allergens).
- Our staff will be wearing more personal protective equipment (PPE) than usual until further notice (full gowns, face shields, etc.).
- The water will undergo daily filtration.
- Plexiglass will separate you and our front desk workers to reduce the risk of spreading germs and allow you to keep your distance.
- We are not accepting cash at this time and kindly ask you to use debit or credit. For this reason, we’re also not handing out bills and will send you one electronically.
- We know many people were hit hard financially during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Therefore, we’re happy to discuss flexible payment arrangements with you to avoid causing more stress.
- All paperwork including consent forms, medical forms or patient forms – are required to be filled out electronically prior to your appointment.
- We’re not currently accepting walk-ins. Only those with a scheduled appointment will be allowed in our office. If you need a friend or family member to accompany you, we have a separate room for them and ask that you limit your company to one person. Please call 905-852-2672 or email us at email@example.com to book your appointment.
A Big Thank You
Thank you for sticking with us during these times and we look forward to seeing you again (and exchanging quarantine stories!). Let us dive right back into helping you maintain your oral health, enhancing your smile and continuing to build a trusting lifelong relationship together. We’re honoured to be your trusted dentist and have no words to describe how thankful we are that you fully understand and consent to the drastic changes we’ve made. We want to keep you, your family and our staff safe and the only way to do so is by working together to make that happen.
If you have any questions about these new safety measures or about your upcoming appointment, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We will be happy to answer any of your questions to ensure you are comfortable coming in for your next appointment.
See you soon.